Friday, April 16, 2010

I'm getting the hormone letter

My Therapist is going to write the hormone letter, she told me that yesterday at our session. She's going to contact a colleague who knows the ins and outs of the how of it and do it. And contact me if she needs any more information.

I was...surprised...but yet not. I thought she might say that today...I hoped she might...I don't know why I thought she might already...maybe it was last session when she said she'd read the writings I gave her from this thread.

I basically told her that I was both surprised and not surprised and mentioned that I was worried that I thought she might not do it that she might not see me as "a woman", and that I sometimes felt "not worthy" of it.

She said we'd have to work on that self worth issue next session. Wonder what that will entail.

But I feel happy! Maybe I shouldn't, but I do. I'm getting the Hormone Letter! Me! Something I thought would never happen.

But....I feel changes coming on...yes...yes...the Pink Fog is

enveloping me....MUST...HAVE...Girl

Juice...tee hee.

I should make my blog title look like this:



And I need cute cartoony princessy avatars n such:





And I must have unicorns...

or better yet unicorns WITH rainbows





And animated butterfly gif's, that's a must have.




Tee hee.,


I am such a snarker. :-) I actually do like pink, sparkly, glittery and "girly" things....in moderation.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cute! I love your professional seo designed letters. Thanks a lot for sharing!

2:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home